ROTAX MAX Euro Trophy – Update

To all competitors, team managers and supporters,

We would like to update you regarding the forthcoming ROTAX Karting MAX Challenge Winter Cup, in light of the current COVID-19 situation.

We will be making a decision on Tuesday, January 26th, as to whether the event will be proceeding as planned, or that it will be postponed.

We understand that the Spanish government will be making further decisions regarding possible further restrictions, which would impact the running of the event between February 19th and 21st at Circuito Karting Campillos.

Once again, we do thank you all for your patience and understanding, and your ongoing support.

#StaySafe#StayHealthy

Many thanks.

Meik Wagner
Camp Company GmbH

Leave a Reply